- Ishvari is the female form of Lord Shiva. She is the incarnation of Mata Parvati Devi. She is the sakthi element, who protects the entire universe along with Lord Shiva. She is worshipped in various names. She can be worshipped by reciting her various names and chanting her slokas.
- Adi Parashaktiis considered as the supreme goddess in the Shaktism She is also called by names such as “Adi Shakti“, “Maha Shakti“, and “Maha Gauri”. According to Devi-Bhagavata Purana, she is the main activating force and she only creates, protects and destroys the entire universe.
- Akilandeswari is one of the main forms of Mata Parvati. The famous temple of Akilandeswari is situated at Thiruvanaikoil. She is also worshipped as Meenakshi, Kamakshi and Vishalakshi.
- Jaganmatameans the mother of the entire universe and she is considered to be an avatar of Parvati Jaganmata is another form of Bhuvaneshvari Devi and contains temples in tamil nadu. Her other names are Vishveshwari and Lokeshwari.
- Kolarammais the main deityfor the people of of Kolar in Karnataka. The Kolaramma temple is an ancient temple and built by the Chola kings. Mata Parvathi is worshipped as Kolaramma by the people of Kolar. The kings of Mysore were regularly visited this temple to get the divine blessings of Mata Kolaramma, and done many charitable activities in this temple like providing food to the poor devotees. They also arranged to conduct regular pujas and abhishekhams to the goddess. The temple statues are very beautiful and the temple looks very neat and clean and was well administered by the temple authorities.
- Sati is the daughter of Lord Daksha, and she was later married to Lord Shiva. Once she went to the yagna conducted by his father daksha. Her father didn’t like her due to her marriage with Lord Shiva, and hence insulted her. Mata Sati self-immolated herself, through her divine power, and her body fell down in several parts of the world. Her 51 parts which fell in different places are called as 51 Shakti Peetas.
- Paranasabari Devi is worshipped for getting rid from several dreaded diseases, and also gives mental energy along with spiritual energy. She also throws out our enemies, and gives permanent protection to our problems.
- Rudraniis the consort of Lord Rudra. She is considered as a supreme manifestation of Mata Parvati. Rudrani contains the powers of Lord Rudra and she is also called as Maheshwari and Uma Maheshwari.
- Saibiniis goddess worshipped by the people of Goa, India. She is none other than our divine mother parvati, who protects the universe from harmful activities and gives proper solution to the problems caused due to natural calamities like earth quake, storm, tsunami, drought and famine. And gives food, clothing and shelter to the poor people.
Let us worship the holy avatars of Mata Parvati and be blessed.
“OM SREE PARVATI DEVIYE NAMAHA”
“OM NAMAH SHIVAYA”