Swami Advayananda, started his spiritual journey with the Chinmaya Mission at his young age itself. Inspired by Swami Chinmayananda, he has joined in Chinamaya Mission in the year 1992.
He has become a saint in the year 2003 through the guidance of Swami Tejomayananda, the Head of the Chinmaya Mission. He administered the Chinmaya International Residential School (CIRS), Coimbatore in the year 1996, and he became the head of the Sandeepany Vidyamandir in the year 2000 and conducted Vedic classes for young students at Coimbatore, and also established Sandeepany Sadhanalaya, the premier Institute of Vedic studies of the Chinmaya Mission in Mumbai.
Swamiji had written many books such as the Bhagavat Gita in a short form, and also written books on Puranas and Vedas. He also translated Vedic works in English and Sanskrit.
Swami Advayananda involved in the telecasting of the Doordarshan serial Upanishad Ganga which was produced by Chinmaya Creations. He also translated the Adi Sankaracarya’s commentary on the Brahmasutra in english.
- Study the ancient Hindu scriptures and know about the importance of the gods, goddesses, rishis and saints.
- Follow the teachings of the great saints in your life in order to live a sin free life.
- Frequent worship on the almighty would make you a perfect man in this world.
- Don’t divert your attention on unnecessary and unwanted matters. Discuss about spiritual matters with others.
- Spirituality alone would give you the mental stability in your life.
- Gain more energy by performing yoga and meditation.
- Try to accept the failures and success in a same manner, and don’t criticize the god for your failures.
- God has given proper knowledge and taught us the things to do and not to do in our life. We have to lead a disciplined and an honest life, by following the teachings of Lord Krishna.
- Avoid telling “I CAN’T DO”, and instead of that, keep telling “I WILL DO”, in order to improve the confidence levels within you.
- Try to reach the upper ladder in your life, by putting hard work combined with god’s worship.
Let us worship the great saint and be blessed.
“OM SWAMI ADVAYANANDARE NAMAHA”