SWAMI JAGADATMANANDA SARASWATI
Swami Jagadatmananda Saraswati was born in the year 1961 in Tamil Nadu, and he is an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva, and he is the disciple of Sri Swami Dayananda Saraswati since 1999 and he has become a Shaivite saint by H.H. Santalinga Ramaswami Adigalar of Perur Math, Coimbatore.
He studied Vedas, Astrology and Sanskrit under a learned scholar and become a famous Pundit, and he built Sri Lalitambika temple and he is the Director of Sri Lalitambika Jyotisha Gurukula and also built a memorial for his Guru. Swamiji has completed his Ph.D. degree at Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai.
He has written books on Astrology and Shaiva Siddhantha. Swamiji served as Yoga and Vedanta Professor at a University in Bengaluru. He conducts divine lectures in front of the public gatherings and in the temples. Currently Swamiji is the teacher of Vedanta at Arsha Vidya Gurukulam, Anaikatti at Coimbatore.
- Realization of god is the most important thing which everyone must do it at their young age itself.
- We are surrounded with full of illusions, and we have to conquer it by uttering the names of Lord Shiva.
- Show your kindness to all the living beings in the earth.
- Providing service to the mankind is equivalent to providing service to Lord Shiva.
- Let joyful tears flow from your eyes by singing songs on Lord Shiva.
- Perform prayers, and visit temples regularly.
- Study the teachings of the great saints like Sri Ramakrishna, Vivekananda, Ramana and Guru Raghavendra, and try to follow it in your life.
- Provide food to all the hungry living beings in the earth, including the tiny insects like ants.
- Don’t whisper for your sufferings. Anyhow you alone have to suffer for your own Karmic deeds.