Satyasandha Tirtha (18th century AD) was a Madhwa saint, and he was born in Haveri District in Karnataka to a pious Madhwa Brahmin family. He learned the Hindu religious texts at his young age, and his guru was Sri Satyabodha Tirtha. He was the pontiff of Uttaradi Math and served at the Mutt during the period 1783-1794. He attained Samadhi in the year 1794 at Mahishi, Karnataka. His life history details are found in the holy book Sri Satyasandha Vijaya which was written by Koneratmaja. Satyasandha Tirtha has written poems in praise of Lord Krishna, and his works are widely praised by the people belonged to Madhwa community. He also wrote a commentary on Vishnu Sahasranama.
- Chant repeatedly the mantra Krishna, Krishna, Krishna and your worries would run away from you.
- Lord Krishna is the wire puller of the entire universe. Surrender at his lotus feet in order to escape from the repeated birth cycles.
- Frequently read the divine book Srimad Bhagavatham and enjoy the lovely acts done by Balakrishna.
- Great Madhwa saints and gurus like Madhwacharya, Vyasaraja and Raghavendra were born in this world in order to spread the Dvaita Philosophy.
- Follow the foot-steps of Lord Hanuman, with regard to his Bhakti, humbleness, gentleness and kindness.
- Pure Bhakti must be adopted to reach the path of heaven.
- Show generosity over others.
- Always be happy and dance with joy by praising the greatness of the almighty.
- Utilise your life time properly and do good deeds throughout your life.
Let us praise the holy saint and be blessed.
“OM SRI SATYASANDHA TIRTHARE NAMAHA”