Sri Trivikrama Panditacharya was the famous disciple of Sri Madhvacharya, the great Dvaita philosopher. He was the composer of the Vayu Stuti, which is regarded as one of the famous Slokas among the Madhwa sect of people.
Sri Trvivikrama Panditacharya’s father was Sri Subramanya Panditacharya and his son was Sri Narayana Panditacharya.
Sri Trivikrama Panditacharya was a great scholar and he was the teacher of many Hindu kings. He won in several debates and was praised by the kings and the scholars for his great knowledge in Dvaita Philosophy. His son, Sri Narayana Panditacharya, composed the famous Madhwavijaya, the life history of Sri Madhvacharya.
- Vayu Stuti
- Vishnu Stuti
- Madhwa Stotra
The Brindavana of Sri Trivikrama Panditacharya is located in Kerala.
- We are all the servants of Lord Hari, and he is our divine master.
- Worship Lord Hari wholeheartedly, and chant his mantras regularly.
- The universe is created by Lord Hari and it is real.
- Wash out your sins by meditating on Lord Hari.
- Even the divine Vahana Garuda could not fully explain the glory of his master Lord Hari.
- The great saints are incarnated in this earth to do goodness to the sufferers and to the spiritual seekers.
- Control your senses and remove your bad habits by keeping bhakti on Lord Hari.
- Utilise your life properly by singing the glories of Lord Hari, and surrender yourself on to his lotus feet.
- Visit the holy temples of Lord Hari, and worship him with full of devotion in mind.
Let us worship the holy saint and be blessed.
“OM SRI TRIVIKRAMA PANDITACHARYARE NAMAHA”
“OM NAMO NARAYANAYA NAMAHA