Dr. Shuddhananda Bharati (1897–1990) was a great saint and a poet. His teachings are focused mainly on the realization of the god in our inner self, and doing meditation and yoga.
Bharati was born in Sivaganga and attained Jeeva Samadhi in Sholapuram. He was the founder of the Shuddhananda Bharati Desiya Vidyalayam. He spent several years in the Pondicherry Ashram, and after that, he lived alone in Adyar, Chennai.
Bharati had received awards from the universities in recognition for his great service in the field of education. He was honoured with various titles by Jnana Siddhar and Sringeri Pontiff, and he was also known as Kavi Yogi Bharati and Maharishi.
- A small spark can destroy the entire world.
- Instead of dreaming, think about the reality.
- Don’t underestimate your enemies, since a group of 1000 ants would be able to kill a single human.
- Aim to become the shining star in the sky.
- Remove your ego, and touch others with your loving hands.
- Do your work slowly, but do it correctly.
- Nobody is perfect in this world, except the divine saints and the great almighty.
- Don’t tell lies, don’t cheat others, and try to live a disciplined life.
- Be a bold and active person in your life, and defeat your enemies through your pleasant words.
- God is always with us to help, and we have to praise him for his greatness.
- Yoga for All
- The Divine Master
- The Secrets of Sadhana
- Guiding Lights
- Gospel of Perfect Life
- Cosmic Riddles
- Mystic Treasure
- Pilgrim Soul
- Sama Yoga
Let us praise the great saint and be blessed.
“OM SRI SHUDDANANDHA BHARATI NAMAHA”