SWAMI BODHANANDA SARASWATI
Swami Bodhananda Saraswati was born in the year 1948, and he is spiritual saint and he taught the importance of meditation, Yoga and Vedanta to various classes of people. He is the Founder of the Sambodh Foundation and the Bodhananda Foundation in India and in abroad.
His publications cover Bhagavad Gita and other Indian divine texts. He develops management theories and combines it with spiritual aspects.
- The Gita and Management.
- Management and yoga concepts.
- Happiness Unlimited.
- Hindu Spiritual Laws.
- Indian Management and Leadership.
- A Divine Conversation with Lord Krishna.
- Hindu Dharma for the Twenty-first Century.
He was against caste discrimination, and he believes that “all the human beings are created by the god, and hence there should be no caste discrimination among the people in the world”.
- Make the impossible into possible.
- Remove the fear by developing spiritual power.
- Don’t think about yourself and others. Instead of that, think only about the almighty, and keep on worshipping him, and praise him.
- Our every action has its own rewards and punishments.
- Develop your knowledge by reading good books.
- Good health is our best wealth.
- Don’t fear about the death, let it come on its own way, and be ready to welcome the death god Yama at any point of time in your life.
- Don’t feel yourself tired and sick. Be active and help others.
- Become a one man army and win your enemies.
- God’s justice would always be correct.
Let us worship the great saint and be blessed.
“OM SWAMI BODHANANDA SARASWATIYE NAMAHA”