Swami Aseshananda(1899-1996), was the direct disciple of Mata Sarada Devi, and he served as the head of the Vedanta Society in Oregon for many years. Swami had performed his level best towards spreading the Sanatana Dharma teachings amongst the people.
He used to give lectures on Vedanta on a weekly basis, and he was an ardent devotee and disciple of Mata Sarada Devi, and once he had seen Mata Sarada Devi in the form of Mata Shakti Devi. He lived a pure life, and he considered Sri Ramakrishna and Sri Sarada Devi as his divine gurus.
Swami Aseshananda was born in the year 1899, in Faridpur. He finished his education in Kolkata, and he received the blessings of the Holy Mother Sarada Devi in the year 1917 and became a saint in the year 1923, and he served as a secretary to Swami Saradananda, Swami Nikhilananda and Swami Prabhavananda. He recommends his devotees to maintain peace in their life. He died in the year 1996.
- Even when you reach the end of your life, think that you are a newly born child.
- You can even sacrifice your life for the sake of others.
- First try to love yourself. Then only you would be able to share your love and affection with others.
- Try to achieve big things in your life, through the grace of the great almighty.
- Honesty is the main thing to be followed in our life.
- Instead of postponing doing the things for tomorrow, try to do today itself.
- Take the failures as successes in your life in order attain success in your future attempts.
- Build a temple for the almighty in your mind, and daily perform puja in your mind temple.
- Don’t consider problems as a problem in your life.
- Worshipping the god can do many good things in your life. Worship is the best medicine to cure any type of diseases.
Let us praise the great saint and be blessed.
“OM SWAMI ASHESHANANDARE NAMAHA”