Swami Dipankar is a spiritual master and a social reformer. He is the founder of the Dipankar Dhyaan Foundation, an organization for Meditation and Yoga. He fought against noise pollution, and he is an environment enthusiast.
At his younger age, he left his home and travelled in spiritual path. He had knowledge in various languages and he had learned the Hindu scriptures and used to perform discourses on the holy texts like Bhagavatham and Bhagavat Gita.
Swami Dipankar preaches that only with the help of spirituality an individual can get relieved from stress, mental worries and from suicidal deaths. According to him, spirituality enhances good thoughts and it helps us to travel easily in our life journey.
Swami Dipankar has conducted a number of social awareness problems such as stopping the bad habits such a drinking and consuming drugs and relief from our various problems. Swami Dipankar had spoken about the importance of cleanliness, and he worked for the empowerment of women by organizing various yoga training programmes for them.
- Be active and fresh like the early morning sun, and remove your worries by reading spiritual books.
- Improve your physical and mental health, in order to live a comfortable life.
- Wake up early in the morning, worship the lord and realize the feeling of the spiritual energy within you.
- Before having your daily food, thank the great almighty and then start eating your food.
- Control your mind, in order to control the bad thoughts.
- You can chant the divine mantras of the gods and goddesses, in order to get the eternal bliss.
- Whenever you find sufficient time, travel to the holy places, and worship the deities.
- Too much of relaxation would give great frustration.
- Your diseases can be controlled and can be cured through your constant prayers on the almighty.
- Don’t unnecessarily find fault with others. First you try to correct yourself.
Let us praise the great saint.
“JAI SWAMI DIPANKAR”