SWAMI UMESH YOGI
Swami Umesh Yogi is a disciple of Shri Baba Ji Maharaj. He was born in a Brahmin family in India and he started his Spiritual work with the guidance of his Guru Shri Baba Ji, who follows the tradition of AdiShankracharya. He has studied yoga and meditation from his younger age itself.
Swami Umesh Yogi has travelled to foreign countries and spread his spiritual mission.
Swami ji is a social reformer, thinker and writer and conveyed the Peace message “LOVE OTHERS, DEVELOP FRIENDSHIP WITH OTHERS, BE GENEROUS AND BEHAVE WITH OTHERS IN A KIND MANNER, SEE THE FACE OF GOD IN ALL THE LIVING BEINGS IN THE EARTH”.
Swami is not interested in attaining name and fame, but due to his personal interest he has done lot of welfare services and rendered good things to the society. He is the master in the field of Meditation, Yoga, Peace and love. He taught the ‘Peace Education ‘ which contains portions of Vedic studies, to the interested people, and awakens love, peace and spiritual values.
His address is as mentioned below:
H.H. Swami Umesh Yogi.(Founder/Director)
Rishikesh school of yoga – Laxman jhula.Tapovan 249192
- Love each and every living being in the world, and try to enjoy the nature, and always be happy even during the times of difficulties.
- Regularly practice Yoga and Meditation, in order to strengthen your mental and physical health.
- Believe in god, and praise his glories, and sing the divine songs, and realize the god in your heart itself.
- Provide food to the poor and needy and donate some portion of your money towards social welfare activities.
- Don’t afraid of anything in this world. Believe that god is always safeguarding you, and leave your burdens into the shoulders of the god.
- God has gifted this human life to us. Hence let us try to spend our valuable time in doing goodness to others, and keep chanting the glories of the god.
- Wealth earned without making any effort would not last for a long period of time.
- Don’t develop enmity and don’t hate others.
- Be a good thinker, doer and achiever.
Let us praise the great saint and be blessed.
“OM SWAMI UMESH YOGI NAMAHA”
“JAI SHIVAPARVATI NAMAHA”